Friday, August 22, 2014

My Business Venture: Embracelet



So, at night I sit and make bracelets.  I enjoy doing it and it keeps me busy....I can't just sit still.  Friends were always complimenting my bracelets and a little extra money never hurt anyone.....so......I decided to try to sell some.  I was skeptical.  I wasn't sure that I'd make any sale but to my surprise I started making quite a few sales!  So I guess I'll keep at it!  Feel free to check out my Facebook page Embracelet and give it a like!  I don't have a store.  I just do business through Facebook and PayPal.  If you see something that you would like to purchase just message me on my fan page with your choices along with your email address and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.  It's that easy!









No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP