Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Breast Cancer Scare

I finally got to get my biopsy done on the lump in my breast that has been worrying me for months.  The procedure itself was really easy and pain free.  It was the 2 days of waiting for the results that was the worst.  2 days of fear and worry.  2 days later I had an appointment at 12:30 to get my bandage removed and hear the results.  At 10:30 the phone rings and the doctor tells me that there is no need for me to come in because the biopsy showed NO CANCER!  I can breathe again.  A huge weight has been lifted.

3 comments:

kristina said...

Hi Sarah. Was browsing the name Skeen and came across your lovely blog. I believe we are related-Dot was my aunt- my mother, Evelyn, was her sister. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and comment that your photography is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hi Kristina! Yes, Dot was my grandmother :) Very nice to meet you! I vaguely remember a Skeen family reunion when I was a kid...maybe we met then? I'm not sure. Feel free to friend me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/skeenie1

Laura said...

So happy this scare is over. xo

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP